Energy Market – How will operators be registered, how much money will be paid
The energy market has already entered a metamorphosis that has started since 2015 and is expected to continue. Liberalism that serves as a compass in the process, is also accompanied by other initiatives such as the creation of the Energy Exchange Market.
It is already stated with the fact that the Transmission System Operator shall be the manager of this market. But how can other market operators that operate in energy register?
At the moment, that the stock system will begin functioning, operators shall submit to the TSO several documents. According the adopted regulation, the procedure is like below.
Applicants must complete a form expressing their interest.
It should also have other documents attached like:
- Technical information approved by TSO
- Notarized copy of the Licence
- Papers issued by TSO and DSO that gives access to the transmission network or distribution network in case of transitions.
- The latest annual balance, certified by the customs and taxation offices, notarized copies.
- Description of the Communication tools, an original statement of the applicant
- Information on details of the mean of communication
But to be a part of the market there is also another prerequisite. Any entity that is registered must deposit in a commercial bank a financial guarantee.
According to the regulation the amount of the guarantee would be equal to 5 percent of the monthly physical program provided by the participant in the electricity market multiplied by 10 ALL per kilowatt/hour but no more than 10 million and not less than 500 thousand ALL.
*Material i përgatitur nga portali SCAN. Ripublikimi mund të bëhet vetëm kundrejt citimit të autorësisë dhe burimit origjinal.