The Supervisory Council of the Bank of Albania holds a meeting. These are the decisions that were made
At its meeting on March 4, 2020, the Supervisory Council of the Bank of Albania reviewed and approved the Bank of Albania Annual Report for 2019.
Referring to the BoA announcement, the annual report is a legal obligation of the Bank of Albania, through which accountability to the Albanian Parliament and communication with the financial system, media and the public are realized.
The BoA notes that it is the most important document that, in a transparent manner, informs the Assembly on the decision-making of the Supervisory Council and the activity of the Bank of Albania in meeting its institutional, monetary, operational and development objectives.
The report reflects:
- overall macroeconomic developments in the country;
- monetary and monetary policy pursued by the Bank of Albania;
- banking system developments and the potential risks facing financial stability;
- supervisory, licensing and regulatory activity;
- monetary issue, payment system, statistical, research, communication and public education activities;
- human resources management;
- internal control activity;
- medium-term objectives of the institution.
The full report will be disclosed to the Albanian Parliament. Also, during the meeting, the Supervisory Council reviewed and approved the Bank of Albania’s profit distribution for 2019.
“The Supervisory Council was also informed with other information related to the daily operational and operational activity of the Bank of Albania”, BoA reports.
*Material i përgatitur nga portali SCAN. Ripublikimi mund të bëhet vetëm kundrejt citimit të autorësisë dhe burimit origjinal.