What is the procedure for reimbursement of fines imposed on Albanian citizens abroad during the pandemic?
The GDT informs that the reimbursement of fines imposed by the authorities of foreign countries on Albanian citizens, who due to the closure of borders, have exceeded the period of stay in these countries, during the period March 10 – June 1, 2020 has been approved.
Every individual, Albanian citizen, who has been fined in foreign countries, for the above reason, must have:
- the collection order certifying the payment of the fine, which must be submitted, translated and notarized,
- Individual bank account data (bank name and IBAN);
- photocopies of the individual identification document (passport, identity card);
- individuals must also submit a personal contact number.
- The above documents must be submitted to the General Directorate of Taxes, through the postal service (or in the mailbox at the GDT).
*Material i përgatitur nga portali SCAN. Ripublikimi mund të bëhet vetëm kundrejt citimit të autorësisë dhe burimit origjinal.