Chambers of Commerce propose economic measures plan to cope with the situation: “Business needs support”
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the districts of Tirana and Durres, through a joint official letter, addressed the government today with proposals for a plan of measures to cope with the economic damage caused by the coronavirus.
In the letter, the Chambers of Commerce stress the need for positive government influence ‘to improve, manage and overcome the extraordinary situation we are in.’
Taking note of recent Council of Ministers decisions restricting the activity of businesses and individuals, the Chambers have proposed a package of economic measures that would give businesses greater support in this emergency situation to return as much faster their activity:
Plan of Measures:
- Employees who will stay at home due to termination of activities, as well as those who will self-quarantine, be treated as sick and paid by the Social and Health Insurance Fund for a period of at least 1 month
- Postponing the deadline for submission of Financial Statements for 2019 at Taxes.
- Suspension of fiscal payments, minimum for two months and then according to the situation,
- Suspension of interest rates and installments of Private Enterprise loans for a period of 3 months at a minimum,
- All undertakings affected by the measures taken shall be reimbursed on a case-by-case basis on the damage created after an expert-reasoned and certified expert opinion,
- Do not block bank accounts due to fiscal obligations for the duration of the viral situation,
- Do not interrupt electricity, water and other basic services for non-payment reasons,
*Material i përgatitur nga portali SCAN. Ripublikimi mund të bëhet vetëm kundrejt citimit të autorësisë dhe burimit origjinal.